Drywite Young Fish Fryer of the Year
- Complete the application form.
- Completed application forms will then receieve an Entry Form and Questionnaire.
- After reading the questions carefully, fill in the Questionnaire and return it to the address on the returns form.
- Questionnaires are then marked and successful candidates will go through to the second round.
- The Second Round consists of a Skype call when the judges will ask the entrant a few questions.
- These Skype interviews are then judged to find the semi-finalists of the Competition.
- Round 3 is where the semi-finalists are observed practicing all aspects of fish frying, from preparation to the final presentation at an organised venue.
- The final and 4th round is the Mystery Shop round where the semi-finalists are secretly visited and observed in their shop environment.
- The judges will then decide who the finalists will be and they will be invited to attend the Fish & Chip Shop of the Year Awards Luncheon in London, where the National Winner will be announced.